Delivery & Returns
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (Business Hours) from our NZ Distribution Centre. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
|Standard Delivery Time||Rural and Special Residential Areas|
|Within 1-2 Business Days
Between 9am and 5pm
|May require additional day(s) for delivery|
*Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
Important Customer Reminders:
- Kindly supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left.
- We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Track your orders
To track your order: https://www.courierpost.co.nz/track/track-and-trace/. Your tracking number is within your order confirmation email.
All orders are delivered Freight Free.
Once an order has been placed you may not cancel the order as goods are often packaged and shipped the same day. Please select carefully before placing an order.
We understand that buying footwear and clothing online can be tricky so we provide free returns for items purchased at full price. You have 30 days to return items for an exchange or refund with proof of purchase. We can either give you a full refund on the item(s), or exchange them for another style, size or colour that you may prefer. Refunds are made using your purchase using the original payment method.
Returned items criteria. Items must be:
- Unworn original condition, with tags still attached.
NOTE: These products are guaranteed under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or refund. Fair Trading Act 1986: The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being mislead, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
How to Return Product:
- Contact us at email@example.com for a free return label.
- Download our Returns Form, please fill this in and include with your return.
- Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. We suggest using a box and bubble wrap
- Include a copy of the packing slip or proof of purchase (included with your shipment) We will not be able to process a return for any shipment received without a packing slip or proof of purchase.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
TOMS NZ ONLINE RETURNS
24 Heather St